Terms & Conditions
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the item within 14 days of receiving it for exchange or store credit only (excludes custom orders). Item must be in its original packaging and in perfect, unused condition. This will be allowed one time so make your 2nd choice the right one.
For Returns You Must:
- Email email@example.com order number and return tracking info.
- Send product back to 1245 W. 15th St Upland, Ca 91786
- Include a note with your package clearly stating what you would like in return.
StonerDays is NOT Responsible For:
- Insufficient or incorrect addresses (return shipping fees may apply).
- International taxes and/or international fees (return shipping fees may apply).
- Damaged or worn goods.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for shop.stonerdays.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.